There are three possible causes for the 'Call to Enable' message
- The ActiveKEY battery is too low (The ActiveKEY should be plugged into its power adapter at least every other night for charging).
- The ActiveKEY was out of cellular range for 24 hours or more.
- There could be a billing problem or a problem with status.
To enable your ActiveKEY, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Get an update code
- For an update from KIM Voice, call 1.888.968.4032.
- When you hear "Hello, This is KIM," input your ActiveKEY serial number.
- Follow the prompts to get an update code.
Note: If you cannot login to KIM Voice to get an update code, please contact Supra support for help. You may also use SupraWEB to obtain an update code via the Internet. For SupraWEB instructions, click here.
Step 2: Enable the ActiveKEY
1. Press to turn on the ActiveKEY.
2. Press and hold for 10 - 15 seconds or until the screen reads RADIO IS TURNED OFF.
3. Press several times to scroll down to MANUALLY INPUT UPDATE and Press .
4. Input the update code into the ActiveKEY and press .