Verify your operating system is compatible with the USB Cradle Software, then follow the steps below to install your USB Cradle
1. Make sure that your Operating System is compatible with the DisplayKEY USB Cradle Software:
Compatible Operating Systems:
- Windows® 2000
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista
DisplayKEY USB Cradle Software is NOT supported on these operating systems:
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Vista Tablet Edition
If you install the cradle software on a computer that does not run one of the compatible operating systems listed above, our staff will not be able to provide support for the cradle on that computer.
To identify the Operating System on your computer:
a. Go to your computer desktop and select Properties
b. Right-click on the icon for My Computer, either
c. Under either "System" or "Windows Edition" the system will tell you the name of your Operating System.
2. Check that your remaining equipment is compatible:
- You must have an active, high-speed Internet connection
- You must have an available USB port on your computer
3. Obtain your USB Cradle
If your computer meets the requirements, please contact your Association/MLS to ask about exchanging your Modem cradle for a USB cradle.
4. Install your USB Cradle
If you need to Uninstall first, check the related information at right about How to Uninstall DisplayKEY USB Cradle.
Click How to tell if I have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows to get help checking your version of Windows. Software for the DisplayKEY USB Cradle is available free-of-charge on SupraWEB. Click the link that matches your version of Windows:
- 64 bit Vista or 64 bit Windows 7 - click here.
- 32 bit Windows, Click this link to start the download
1. It is best to select Save from the File Download box, and save the application to your desktop:
2. Double-click the application to start it. It is called dKeyUSBCradle_x86-126.96.36.1999.exe, and looks like this:
3. If you get a security warning like this Open File window, click Run.
4. If necessary, you will be prompted to install MicroSoft .Net Framework version 3.5.
5. Click Next on the DisplayKEY USB Cradle software screen to begin installation.
6. Make sure the USB cord to the cradle is not plugged in, and click Next.
7. If the software was previously installed, you may get a message to repair or remove the software. If so, select Repair
and click Next.
8. Select I accept the terms of this agreement
on the License Agreement and click Next.
9. Click Change
if you wish to change the destination folder, then click Next
to continue the install.
10. Click Install
to start the program installation.
11. Click Next
to start the driver installation.
12. If you get a warning message about the software not having passed Windows Logo testing, Select Continue Anyway.
13. Click Next
to continue the installation.
14. Click Next
to begin the hardware setup.
15. Plug-in the Cradle and click OK.
16. If you get the Found New Hardware wizard message, select Install the Hardware Automatically and click Next.
17. Complete the wizard by clicking Finish.
18. Click OK to start the Cradle Finder.
19. Perform a manual eSYNC.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.