Register to log in to SupraWEB.
The user ID must be at least 3 characters and a maximum of 60 characters.
It can only contain the special characters @ . _ - to accommodate characters used in email addresses. Special characters are not allowed in the first or last character. For example, ‘joanthompson’ would be a valid user ID as would ‘email@example.com’ but ‘@joanthompson’ would not.
Your password is case-sensitive and must be at least 8 characters long. It must start with a letter and must contain at least one number.
Note: When possible, it’s a good idea to use some variation of a user name you are already using, such as your initials followed by your NRDS number, your MLS login, or your email address.
Set Up SSO user ID and password
- Go to www.supraekey.com and select the SupraWEB Login for Real Estate Agents button. The screen shown below is displayed.
- Select the Register button in the lower left. The SSO Registration Application screen opens.
- Fill out the User Registration Application screen.
4. After filling out all of the information on the screen, scroll down and click Submit and a confirmation page is displayed.
5. Click Continue to return to the SSO login page.
6. Log in with your new user ID and password and click Login. The Welcome to SupraWEB screen displays.
Note: The first time you log in with your new user ID and password, you’ll need to enter your key serial number and PIN and choose your Association/MLS from the drop-down menu.
You will now be logged in to SupraWEB and in the future only log in with your new user ID and password.
If you have any questions , please contact Support at 1-877-699-6787.